lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ethan Collins <collins.eth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ShingleFilter failing with more terms than index phrase
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:27:17 GMT
Hi Steve,

Thanks, wrapping with PositionFilter actually worked the search and
score -- I made a mistake while re-indexing last time.

Trying to analyze PositionFilter: didn't understand why earlier the
search of 'Nina Simone I Put' failed since atleast the phrase 'Nina
Simone' should have matched against title_0 field. Any clue?

I am also trying to understand the impact of PositionFilter on phrase
search quality and score. Unfortunately there are not enough
literature/help put up by google.

-Ethan