lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Max Lynch <ihas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuously iterate over documents in index
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:37:57 GMT
You could have a field within each doc say "Processed" and store a

> value Yes/No, next run a searcher query which should give you the
> collection of unprocessed ones.

That sounds like a reasonable idea, and I just realized that I could have
done that in a way specific to my application.  However, I already tried
doing something with a MatchAllDocsQuery with a custom collector and sort by
date.  I store the last date and time of a doc I processed and process only
newer ones.