lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From a peng <zhoudengp...@gmail.com>
Subject How to implement fuzzy phrase search with Lucene?
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:12:24 GMT
Hi, I have a requirement recently to implement fuzzy phrase, for example, in
the indexed document there is a sentence "I like lucene very much". And when
I search "I do like lucene very much" or "I like lucene much", I both want
to get the search result, can someone guide me how to implement this
feature?

I was trying to use PhraseQuery and setSlop method to implement this, but
found that if the search phrase contains a word that does't exist in the
indexed document, then I can not get any search result.

Thanks in advance.

Jason