lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yakob <jacob...@opensuse-id.org>
Subject understanding lucene
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 04:06:23 GMT
hello everyone,
I am starting to understand lucene in java and I am having a hard time
in implementing it.
I am trying to develop a java application that can do indexing,
searching and whatnot. and using lucene framework is one of the best
solution for me. only the problem was I am a bit new in this field

so I was hoping that maybe you can give me an appropiate link to which
I can taught myself of how to deploy lucene in java application.

I already found a simple lucene program below

http://planetsourcecode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6481&lngWId=2

but I am having a hard time in compiling it eventhough I had tried
every possible way to make it run. maybe you can supply me with an
appropiate program that uses lucene in indexing so that I can know how
lucene works exactly.

 thanks for the attention then. :-)

--
http://jacobian.web.id