lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shuai Weng <sh...@genome.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: lucene/solr full text search
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:19:48 GMT

Sorry for the confusion..

Currently, we have total 7000 fulltext papers (with the pubmed IDs stored as the unique IDs)

in the lucene index.  We were wondering if we can search for a given term in a subset of these
papers
(eg, 30 papers; by providing a list of the pubmed IDs) instead of searching the term in these
7000
papers. In another word, we only care about the hits in the 30 given papers. How can we easily
filter out
the other papers?

Thanks,
Shuai