lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: Best way to use Lucene from perl
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 07:34:44 GMT
CLucene is a complete port of Java Lucene to C++, and it has a Perl
bindings, although I'm not sure how up to date it is - you'll have to
check with its author. CLucene development branch currently supports the
Lucene 2.3.2 API and index format.

See http://clucene.sourceforge.net/ for more details. To learn more on
Lucene and for a good intro on CLucene, see
http://www.code972.com/blog/2010/06/lucene-in-action-free-chapter-coupon-code/.

Itamar.