lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Best way to use Lucene from perl
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 06:23:58 GMT
I forgot, if you still want it in-process (inside your scripts not outside
in a separate server like Solr), have a look a Lucy / KinoSearch. The index
format is different but the API is like Lucene's (it's a loose port).

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de