lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Best way to use Lucene from perl
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 06:18:49 GMT
Have a look at Apache Solr - it implements a server that manages and queries
the index, supports schema configurations and makes the "API" accessible
RESTful. You have to run Lucene in a Servlet Container like Jetty or Tomcat,
but your application is written in any language that supports
REST/JSON/whatever. Bindings for some languages like PHP, Perl are
available.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen