lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scores equality
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2010 14:05:02 GMT
Last I knew, ties were decided by the internal document id.

you can control this any way you want, just include a Sort
object in your query with multiple SortFields. Two pre-defined
SortFields types you can use are FIELD_SCORE and
FIELD_DOC and you can add any number of other fields to sort by,
see the API for Sort and SortField...

The default is pretty much equivalent to a Sort object with two
SortFields, the two mentioned above...

HTH
Erick