lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: segment_N file is missed
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:23:03 GMT
CheckIndex is not able to recover from this corruption (missing
segments_N file); this would be a nice addition...

But it sounds like you've worked out a way to write your own segmetns_N?

Use oal.store.ChecksumIndexOutput (wraps any other IndexOutput) to
properly write the checksum.

BTW how did you lose your segments_N file...?

Mike