lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Aad Nales <aad.na...@gmail.com>
Subject How to add "tokens" to a stream
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 14:43:20 GMT
Hi All,

Years ago we implemented a Lucene solution which we are updating
today, and i am a bit lost on the following.

In Lucene 1.x and 2.x it was possible to add a token in a Filter
simply by returning an extra Token when next was being called. What i
can not find is an equivalent possiblity for adding a Token in a
filter. The incrementToken() seem to be the logical place to implement
similar functionality (at least it could trigger it) but i am a bit
lost how to access the stream and insert an extra token. Any
suggestions?

cheers,
Aad