lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Question from a new user : IndexSearcher.doc
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2010 19:14:08 GMT
Hi, maybe I don't understand your question correctly. Are you asking
if you could run into problems if you retrieve more documents than
integer max value? Or are you concerned about retrieving all documents
containing term "XY" if the number of documents matching is large? If
you are afraid of loading all documents matched from a stored field I
guess you are doing something wrong.
What are you using lucene for?

simon