lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dionisis Koumouras <kum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: vector model usage
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 20:29:31 GMT
Thanks for your reply Grant.
I checked out the TokenStream class and you are right but I'm afraid I
didn't really make myself understood. What I want is to be able to create a
Document out of key-value pairs of terms and float numbers representing word
weights, insert the Document in the index and then use the lucene scoring
mechanism to retrieve the entries.
Do you find this feasible?