lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Docs with any score are collected in the Collector implementations
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 09:36:36 GMT
Yeah might be the wrong mailing list :)  Though there is alot of overlap...

Solr's QueryComponent doesn't seem to allow specifying your own
collector... and this issue is still open:

I think we need to hear from a Solr guru (not me)!

Mike

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 5:28 AM,  <jan.kurella@nokia.com> wrote:
> Thanks, have overseen this implementation. How to get solr configured to use this wrapper
collector? Or is this the wrong mailing list for this question? :)

> As far as I read the solr code it is not meant to configure the collectors at all without
touching the code...

> Jan

is not implemented in any Collector implementation. Especially in the two implementation used
by solr: InOrderTopScoreDocCollector and OutOfOrderTopScoreDocCollector.