lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is this the right way to go?
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 00:50:33 GMT
Of course you can specify which is first. You can construct a Sort
object with an arbitrary number of fields and the ordering is respected.
That is, you create a Sort object with field1, field2, field3, then field2
is used if and only if the document order isn't determined by field1.
Field3 is used to break ties for documents whose field1 and field2
are equal...

HTH
Erick