lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "maryam ma'danipour" <m.madanip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: segment_N file is missed
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 06:28:18 GMT
Hello .
thanks so much for your reply
I've checked CheckIndex class. but this class can not make a new segment_N
if there isn't any even a new one.
at first it needs to have a segment_N to reproduce it otherwise it throws
nullPointerException.
 There is some information about what is written in segment_N in douments of

lucene and somehow I could regenerate this file, but still this file has
some problems with checksum.
I can't make a right checksum for this file, so when indexsearcher wants to
search this index it throws an exception
which tells the checksum isn't matched.

Regards
Madanipour