lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: segment_N file is missed
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2010 23:20:33 GMT
The CheckIndex class/program will recreate the segment files when it
removes a segment from an index. That's the only source I've found for
how to make these files.

If you are able to hack this up, making a CFSDirectory would be a
wonderful addition to the Lucene Directory suite. A CFS file is a
complete Lucene index and it is much much easier to deploy single
files than file sets.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com