lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Adriano Crestani <adrianocrest...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recommendation for deprecated StandardTokenizer.next() method?
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 20:45:48 GMT
Hi,

It's because a new TokenStream API has been introduced after version 2.9, so
you should change your code to use the new API too.

Please, take a look at TokenStream javadoc, it has a short description about
how the new API works:
http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_9_0/api/all/org/apache/lucene/analysis/TokenStream.html

Regards,
Adriano Crestani