lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Koch <>
Subject Introduction to flexible indexing?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:06:38 GMT

I've heard about flexible indexing in the talk Simon Willnauer and Uwe
Schindler at last week.
Now I'd like to get into this flexible indexing thing, but don't find any
documentation about it. Reading all three issues (1458, 2111, 2354) with all
comments would take a long time and it wouldn't be clear, which information
stated there is still current.

Could sb. with more insights please create a Wiki page on flexible indexing
and copy all text from the three issues that are still current over to this
wiki page?
I'd then read and try to understand this page and help to get it in shape.

Best regards,

Thomas Koch,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: