lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Itamar Syn-Hershko" <ita...@code972.com>
Subject RE: arguments in favour of lucene over commercial competition
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:27:06 GMT

I have been looking at the contrib/benchmark sources lately (for CLucene),
and I recall Grant (I think) has put a TODO requesting just that. So I guess
it is somehow possible to do with just enhancing the benchmarker?

But if you are lazy, you can compare to old benchmarks made by others that
are posted on the Wiki (assuming you can get the same hardware).