lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Veeraraghavan <vijay.raghava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing only newly created files
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 09:33:14 GMT
dear all,

as replied below, does searching again for the document in the index
and if found skip the indexing else index it, is this not similar to
indexing all pdf documents once again, is not this overhead? As I am
not going to index the details of the pdf (so if an indexed pdf was
recreated i need not reindex it) but just the paths of the documents.

Vijay

--
Thanks & Regards
Vijay Veeraraghavan