lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Test File locks
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 01:23:18 GMT

It would be helpful to know:
1) what version of Lucene you are using
2) what exactly like 167 of LibraryBuilder looks like (ie: what options
are you using when instantiating the IndexWRiter)
3) what filesystems are using on each of the two different machines you
are using.
4) does it really say "\\whatever\index" ? ... that's the actual directory
path you are using on both machines?  and that same path works on one
machine but not the other?