lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From vijay reddy <vkreddy...@hotmail.com>
Subject Using Lucene to Query File properties in Windows
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 06:57:19 GMT

                Hi ,

I am planning to use Apache lucense in one of my projects, I want to
index files based on the file properties (I won’t be indexing the data)
and I want lucense to query the index so that I can quickly find list of
 files to based on the properties .

E.g: give me all the files with access time greater than 10/10/2005
and access time less than 10/04/2010 and file created by james.

Can i use Lucene  for these kind of projects ?

does Lucense supprot queries like above ?

The amazing world in sharp snaps
http://news.in.msn.com/gallery/archive.aspx