lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From manjula wijewickrema <manjul...@gmail.com>
Subject How to call high fre. terms using HighFreTerms class
Date Sat, 15 May 2010 05:49:44 GMT
Hi,

I am struggling with using HighFreTerms class for the purpose of find high
fre. terms in my index. My target is to get the high frequency terms in an
indexed document (single document). To do that I have added
org.apache.lucene.misc package into my project. I think upto that point I am
correct. But after that I have no an idea of how to call this in my
coding. Although I have looked in the lucene email archive, I was unable to
find a hint regarding to call of this class. If anybody can pls. give me a
sample code for using this class (and relevent methods) in the code which
suit to my purpose. I appreciate your kind help.

Thanks
Manjula