lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Spencer Tickner <spencertick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test File locks
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 16:08:36 GMT
Hi Ian and Chris,

Thanks for the responses.

I seem to have jarred the lock loose. Not exactly sure what step did
it as I tried tweeking the OS, using Ian's suggestion of the
SimpleFSLockFactory and tried various UNC paths to specify the
directory. I've tried to work backwards to re-create the problem but
alas, everything seems to be working fine.

I'll post the specific problem if I can find it.

Thanks,

Spencer