lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shlomy Reinstein <srein...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching for a strict prefix
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 12:14:54 GMT
Hi,

Thanks. By "strict prefix", I meant a prefix of the name
(case-insensitive). What you suggest ("tagname: updateC*") was the
first thing I tried, but it happens to work only partially. In my
case, I have a lot of names beginning with "m_sz<something>", e.g.
"m_szComment", "m_szName". Trying a query like "tagname: m_szC*" will
not find the "m_szComment" value. I just wrote the wrong example here.

Shlomy