lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From manjula wijewickrema <manjul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class_for_HighFrequencyTerms
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 09:43:12 GMT
Dear Erick,

I lokked for it and even added IndexReader.java and TermFreqVector.java
from
http://www.jarvana.com/jarvana/search?search_type=class&java_class=org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader
.
But after adding the system indicated a lot of errors in the source code
IndexReader.java (eg: DirectoryOwningReader cannot be resolved to a
type, indexCommit
cannot be resolved to a type, SegmentInfos cannot be resolved, TermEnum
cannot be resolved to a type, etc.). I am using Lucene 2.9.1 and this
particular website has listed this source code under 2.9.1 version of
Lucene. What is the reason for this kind of scenario? Do I have to add
another JAR file (in order to solve this even I added
lucene-core-2.9.1-sources.jar, but nothing happened). Pls. be kind enough to
make a reply.

Tanks
Manjula