lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From manjula wijewickrema <manjul...@gmail.com>
Subject Arrange terms[i]
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 09:15:23 GMT
Hi,

I wrote aprogram to get the ferquencies and terms of an indexed document.
The output comes as follows;

If I print : +tfv[0]

Output:

array terms are:{title: capabl/1, code/2, frequenc/1, lucen/4, over/1,
sampl/1, term/4, test/1}

In the same way I can print terms[i] and freqs[i], but the problem is while
I am printing terms[i], output (array elements) comes according to the
English alphabetic order (as above) and freqs[i] also arrange according that
particular order. Is there a way to arrange terms[i] according to the
ascending/descending order of their frequencies?

Thanx in advance.

Manjula