lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Паша Минченков <char...@gmail.com>
Subject Grouping or de-duping
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 20:15:40 GMT
Sorry for my similar questions. I need to remove duplicates from search
results for a given field (or group by). Documents on this field are not
ordered. Which one will get duplicates in search results - I do not care. I
tried to use DuplicateFilter and PerParentLimitedQuery, but they didn't
help. In searching for an answer I found references to
SimpleFacetParameters, but I do not understand how this material can be
useful to me because it refers to the project Solr. Maybe someone has an
example of grouping searh result or something like DeDupinQuery.

On the link below, I found a solution, but there is no sample and I can't
make these modifications my self.
http://markmail.org/message/uvrh3y5ogjgu4gfx#query:group%20lucene%20results%20by%20field+page:1+mid:uvrh3y5ogjgu4gfx+state:results

Thanks.