lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Siraj Haider <si...@jobdiva.com>
Subject Re: Reverse Searching
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 21:46:47 GMT
Hi Steven,
Thanks for the quick reply.  I checked the documentation of MemoryIndex
and it seems like, you have to create an index in memory with one
document and will have to run the queries against that single document.
But my dilemma is, I might have upto 100,000 queries to run against it.
Do you think this route will give me results in reasonable amount of
time, i.e. in a few seconds?

thanks
-siraj