lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From adam.salt...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Class_for_HighFrequencyTerms
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 10:01:20 GMT
Sounds like your path is messed up and you're not using maven correctly. Start with the jar
version that contains the class you require and use maven pom to correctly resolve dependencies

Adam
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: manjula wijewickrema <manjula53@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:13:12
To: <java-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Class_for_HighFrequencyTerms

Dear Erick,

I lokked for it and even added IndexReader.java and TermFreqVector.java
from
http://www.jarvana.com/jarvana/search?search_type=class&java_class=org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader
.
But after adding the system indicated a lot of errors in the source code
IndexReader.java (eg: DirectoryOwningReader cannot be resolved to a
type, indexCommit
cannot be resolved to a type, SegmentInfos cannot be resolved, TermEnum
cannot be resolved to a type, etc.). I am using Lucene 2.9.1 and this
particular website has listed this source code under 2.9.1 version of
Lucene. What is the reason for this kind of scenario? Do I have to add
another JAR file (in order to solve this even I added
lucene-core-2.9.1-sources.jar, but nothing happened). Pls. be kind enough to
make a reply.

Tanks
Manjula