lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Xaida <hota.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Implementing Analyzer with Pling Stemmer
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 16:10:50 GMT

Hi guys!

for the purpose of my project professor has advised me I should use the
PlingStemmer to index the terms obtained from Lucene.
http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/yago-naga/javatools/doc/javatools/parsers/PlingStemmer.html

I see it is new approach and for sure I understand benefits of incorporating
it into my project, but building an Analyzer was bit far out of my view of
the project, (but what can we do now:)). So I am having problems wrapping my
head around how to incorporate the PlingStemmer to build a custom analyzer
:/
If someone can help me with advices, links, or someone already had
experience with PlingStemmer, I would be very grateful, all help is very
very welcome!!!!!

Thanx!