lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: best way to interest two queries?
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 23:26:11 GMT
Very interesting, finding the field name is enough for me.
What's cute is to wrap in this Flag-queries because, indeed, I don't
want to know the details of each matched query just some of them.

two terminology questions:

- is multiplier in the mail mentioned there the same as boost?

- I intended to use prefix and fuzzyqueries. I believe this is
contradictory to this or?

paul