lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Railan Xisto <railan.xi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing terms in the Index
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:10:22 GMT
Actually the doc1 with the terms to be searched, has two words "Lucene in
Action" and "Lucene". I want when I pass "Lucene in Action", it shows the
result and remove the word not to be found when I pass only the term
"Lucene". In short, the term "Lucene" not find the phrase "Lucene in
Action", since the entire phrase was searched before. It is the idea of
N-Gram (complete sentences) and U-Gram (isolated words). Gave to understand?