lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: It is possible to change the meaning of a match in lucene
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 04:19:16 GMT
Hi,

You'd need to either expand the query or index the documents in a manner
that they store the extra ontology related information. You may try going
for the later option in case your mappings change often, though it'd be slow
as you'd be adding more terms to the query.
You could try using something like a synonym analyzer while conducting
search in this case.

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!