lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing terms in the Index
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:56:22 GMT
Hi. I'm not sure I understand what you searched for. When you search
for "Lucene in action", do you search it with the quotes or not? If
with the quotes, then I don't understand how the 2nd dox is found.

Do you perhaps have a test code you can share w/ us? It can be a short
and simple main which creates an index w/ some documents and then
searches them.

Shai