lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jason Eacott <ja...@hardlight.com.au>
Subject Re: Lucene Challenge - sum, count, avg, etc.
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 01:40:31 GMT
Thanks for the ref - didn't know about Pig before.
the language and approach looks useful, so now I'm wondering if it
couldn't be used
across lucene over hadoop too. If data was indexed in lucene and Pig knew that,
then it could make for an interesting alternate lucene query language.

could this work?