lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing terms in the Index
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:34:32 GMT
I ran your code. Since I don't have the queries file (Docs/documento.txt), I
set this line instead:

String termos = "\"Lucene in Action\"";

When I set it to \"Lucene\", both documents are found. When I set it to
\"Lucene in Action\" only the first document is found. Seems correct to me.

Can you please explain this:
"I pass the word "Lucene in Action", it find and
remove that term of phrase in the Index"

--> what do you mean "find and remove"?

Shai