lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ramon De Paula Marques <ramo...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception, field is not stored
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:31:26 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm trying to use highlighter to a better search on my website, but when the
search get documents html and pdf that were indexed with a reader causes an
exception that tells the field is not stored.

I don't know where to attack now, i must try to index documents storing
fields? How to do it, for html it is storing automatically
i can't set new Field(..., Field.Store.Yes) it is like this:
    FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(f);
    HTMLParser parser = new HTMLParser(fis);
    doc.add(new Field("contents", parser.getReader()));

and for pdf, it is indexing like this:
InputStream fis = new FileInputStream(inputFile);
        Document luceneDocument = LucenePDFDocument.getDocument(
fis);
        writer.addDocument(luceneDocument);

can anyone help?

--
Ramon de Paula Marques
Estudante de Engenharia de Computação - UFG