lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kristjan Siimson <kristjan.siim...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:15:33 GMT
Hello,

I have document for which I'd like to index an array of indexes. For
example, there is a product that belongs to categories with IDs 12, 15, 16,
145, 148. I'd like to index these categories, and then be able to use them
in queries, so that I can search for product which's name is "Bottle" and
which belongs to category 12.

I came up with creating a field in which I store the ID numbers and separate
them with spaces. However, when I tried to create a term query, the query
never gave any results. Can anybody help me with this?

Sincerely,
Kristjan Siimson