lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: an analyzer map at hand?
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:05:37 GMT
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>wrote:

> is this something that is shared somewhere?
> (I know everyone has its own favorites).
> thanks in advance

Not really, in general its a little bit more organized in lucene trunk
though. Analyzers and snowball were merged, and analyzers are just organized
by language... (if they use snowball its an implementation detail).

You can see this here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/lucene/contrib/analyzers/common/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/

Shai Erera mentioned a while ago the idea of having a method to get the most
suitable analyzer for a given Locale... this is similar to your idea of a
map, but would give some more flexibility...

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com