lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lukas Österreicher <lukas.oesterreic...@austria.real.com>
Subject Re: Combining PrefixQuery and FuzzyQuery
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:18:02 GMT
Update to my last response with a sample of what I thought you might mean:

This does not work.
Original query up till now:
+(item.name:the* item.name:the)

New query would look like this (which states
Match item.name where a term exists that is either
Exactly the or starts with the):
+(item.name:the*~0.79 item.name:the~0.79)

Until now these matched (I apply ignoring of cases as mentioned):
On The Run
The Final Cut
Us And Them

With the change "Us And Them" will not match anymore.

What I want is a change so it would even match
"Us and Thém"

Lukas