lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Clara Vania <chubz_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Range Score in Lucene
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:18:08 GMT
Thanks again for your help!! :)

Regards,

-Clara Vania-

________________________________
From: Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Wed, April 28, 2010 12:38:04 AM
Subject: RE: Range Score in Lucene

This hast o do with combining multiple terms in a Boolean query. If you have only one term
and no boost factors involved, you will get 1. I just repeat, the score numbers are arbitrary
scale, only compareable within one query.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de