lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Herbert Roitblat" <h...@orcatec.com>
Subject How to get the tokens for a given document
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:15:13 GMT
Hi, folks.
I appreciate the help people have been offering.
Here is my problem.  My immediate need is to get the tokens for a document from the Lucene
index.  I have a list of documents that I walk, one at a time.  Right now, I am getting the
tokens and their frequencies and the problem is that these stay in the heap as I move from
document to document.

Is there another way to get the tokens given a document ID?

Thanks,
I'm looking for alternative ways to skin this cat.

Herb