lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Challenge - sum, count, avg, etc.
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 19:24:37 GMT
No need for Hadoop. It's even more slower. Lucene can do it easily.

This has been implemented in DBSight.
The implementation is very similar to Facet search. Just need a way to
load the field quickly, like put it in memory or some data structure,
and count the sum/min/max during searching.

--
Chris Lu