lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ajay_978 <ajay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Payload Example for Lucene 3.0.0
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:24:05 GMT

Hi
I am able to manage getpayload value using TermPosition class but now I am
having one issue. I have document with doc_id and Title and I want to get
payload for a given term in a given document but current API's takes input
as term only. There is no parameter for document id.
API example:
Term t = new Term("Title", "Java");
TermPositions positions = ir.termPositions(t)

I want to iterate for all documents and wants to get payload for each
document separately. Is there any API available ?