lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: NumericRangeQuery in BooleanQuery
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:09:28 GMT
Thats not true, do you build the NumericRangeQuery in code, or do you use QueryParser. The
latter is not able to produce NRQ without customizing!

Else numeric RangeQueries are no magically converted they stay and are rewritten to CustomSCoreQueries.
-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de