lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Indexing lists of IDs
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:12:29 GMT
You can add the terms with Field.Index.NOT_ANALYZED multiple times to the same field. If you
use an analyzer like WhitespaceAnalyzer and you analyze your tersm, you must also pass the
analyzed term through analyzer when building a TermQuery. This may explain, why you don’t
get those IDs.

But for IDs in general, you should not use analyzers and add as NOT_ANYLYZED and query with
TermQuery. As explained before, just add more than one term to the same field.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de