lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Range Score in Lucene
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:38:04 GMT
This hast o do with combining multiple terms in a Boolean query. If you have only one term
and no boost factors involved, you will get 1. I just repeat, the score numbers are arbitrary
scale, only compareable within one query.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de