lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From rohit dholakia <rohit.dhola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Field method problems in first lucene program
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:40:17 GMT
Actually,I have been trying to get the new edition as an ebook :) .
Will try to get that asap . That did help . Thanks a lot :) .

 To tell everyone,i am using an opensource s/w for the first time and
this mailing list system is amazing.  Just awesome :) . Pity though
that I am not able to follow the questions being asked till now :(.